My favorite quote

"Sometimes we all just need to cry" :")

Monday, February 13, 2012

Awkward...

Today in Social Studies was sad and awkward at the same time. Every girls dream (almost every girl) is to be asked by a guy to dance, right? Well today in Social Studies we had to learn how the people back then used to dance, so we had to do the dances right. By right I mean boy and girl. It was guys choice. Did I mention my crush is in my class. Of course I really wanted my crush to ask me, so I stood close to him so that he could just ask me. Then he turns to me like was about to ask me, but then turns around and asks this other girl Natalie. (Fake name). :( I was super sad, and ended up dancing with one of the nerds! Luckily that nerd just happened to be a good friend of mine :) so It was only slightly awkward. Anyway I got through the day alive and well

No comments:

Post a Comment