My favorite quote

"Sometimes we all just need to cry" :")

Sunday, February 5, 2012

First night

This is my first night blogging. Today is Sunday, and I have school tomarro. Great. Let me first tell you that I am in 8th grade. My last year of middle school. Obviously middle school is a rough time in our lives, unless your one of the populars, which I am not one of those people. Well I must tell you a little about my friends. Im going to change thier names.so no one tries to stalk them. I have 3 main friends. (Sad huh). Maci, Heather, and Drake. Drake is gay. But he is the coolest guy you will ever come across. Ive known Maci since 4th grade, I met heather in 6th, and I met Drake in 7th. I have a major crush on this boy named Riley. (That's his real name by the way). He is part of the popular peoples group though. So he will probably end up in one of my posts somewhere. So I guess I better get to bed or else ill be sleeping in class! Goodnight!

2 comments: